We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Applications Engineer.
Adamson develops and manufactures a complete line of premium, advanced technology loudspeaker products for the touring and installation market. To support our growth, we are looking for individuals with a proven passion for audio and a strong willingness to learn to join our global support team in Canada.
• Acoustic system design / simulation and on-site system tuning / commissioning
• Technical support in person, via email, phone as well as web based media
• Identify prospective customers and develop new relationships, listen and understand their needs
• Conduct product demonstrations
• Create and present proposals to customers
• Keep the customer happy in handling service requests
• Support field testing of future products in the field and give feedback on required improvements
• Other tasks as required
The successful candidate will possess:
• 5 years experience in professional audio
• Familiarity with audio signal flow and common DSP concept
• Customer driven mindset
• Self-motivated and organized with attention to detail
• Enjoys traveling
• Strong communication and relationship skills
• Candidate must possess a valid passport and the ability to travel in North America
The role is based at the Adamson headquarter in Port Perry, Ontario, Canada. Adamson Systems Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply with your CV, salary expectation and a cover letter.